proffesorhalfmindedproffesorhalfminded

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Skype
egekucukoglu

Escape3 Escape3

The use of claymation always catches my attention. Besides that the controls were well executed and puzzles were pretty good. I'd be happy to see an extended and slightly improved version of this game with the same art style and animations. And I would probably pay for it.

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

Very simplistic yet so fun to play. If this was released in NES or Atari period it would definitely become a hit. The downsides of the game is It's difficulty, I think an increasing level of difficulty starting by maybe making the guard AI dumber at first or adjusting the camera,guard ranges or increasing the number of items in the first stages stage could work. Adding a simple background music which can be turned off optionally could also make the game more atmospheric. Overall I really liked the game,I hope you build up on the idea and make updates to it!

MAF-III MAF-III

Music and concept doesn't appeal to me. Hard as ... Not very original but not an awful game either. Nice effort

Inner Inner

Such art...

MrTedders responds:

haha thanks man!

Polly the SPACE BEE Polly the SPACE BEE

wow a space bee

Candy Love Candy Love

Sorry but this game is nothing more than a buggy candy crush clone :s

Troll Blocks Beta Troll Blocks Beta

You made me ragequit :D If this was your goal you achieved it :) Checkpoints pls , anyways It's a nice game

Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1 Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1

The best feature in the game is you're able to shoot the dog

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

ADDICTING & FUN !

I couldn't remember the last time i had that much fun in a flash game. And I was actually bored of tower defence copies but this one is an innovative and different one . Very good job !

Asylum V Asylum V

Can't you just jump off the window

The loop gets boring by time, average visuals , nothing original ... ill give 4 just for your effort