proffesorhalfmindedproffesorhalfminded

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Skype
egekucukoglu

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Exerything about this animation is perfect. Hope to see more of this character!

Buy Wards You Feeders Buy Wards You Feeders

All I see is bouncing boobs , music hurts my ears . Animation quality in general is good but the concept is so unoriginal.

RetroSleep responds:

"ow my ears"

Tanu , The Minor Threat Tanu , The Minor Threat

Liked your effort ! Keep up the good work ;)

Eggmanslim responds:

thank you sir as this was my first project.. I will def. put MUCH MORE effort in the next one :D Thx for watching!

Escape3 Escape3

The use of claymation always catches my attention. Besides that the controls were well executed and puzzles were pretty good. I'd be happy to see an extended and slightly improved version of this game with the same art style and animations. And I would probably pay for it.

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

Very simplistic yet so fun to play. If this was released in NES or Atari period it would definitely become a hit. The downsides of the game is It's difficulty, I think an increasing level of difficulty starting by maybe making the guard AI dumber at first or adjusting the camera,guard ranges or increasing the number of items in the first stages stage could work. Adding a simple background music which can be turned off optionally could also make the game more atmospheric. Overall I really liked the game,I hope you build up on the idea and make updates to it!

MAF-III MAF-III

Music and concept doesn't appeal to me. Hard as ... Not very original but not an awful game either. Nice effort

Nananana Nananana

Hahah loved it ! Especially the "wololo" at the beginnig of the track was awesome :D

Doumaaa responds:

:) Thanks man

Noxian Might Sample Noxian Might Sample

Darius is one of my favourite champs in both concept & skillset. I liked your piece of music I think I might try listening this while I play darius ;)

gu3Shaw responds:

Thanks much! Glad ya like it. I make no guarantees but side effects may include, much ks-ing, raging enemies, and penta-dunks galore have even been noted my friend! ;)

Dark Side of the Road Dark Side of the Road

Great Melodu

simply great work , should get the more attention !

Draghal Draghal

heheh not bad

but check your grammar noob

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

must be better

the character design is good but in total its not too nice

Little girl big weapon Little girl big weapon

good design